“An ominous warning, at least one of the cast being an alien in exile, and disturbing hunters from beyond the veil, all grounded with some slice-of-life realness? Not a bad set up.” – Wired on CLASS
“SHOOTER’s first season won’t be for the faint of heart.” – Entertainment Weekly
“…FALLING WATER will be the must-see series for people obsessed with the dreamscape.” – Bustle
“…the fact that it's being executive produced by I. Marlene King (the genius behind PRETTY LITTLE LIARS) pretty much guaranteed it was going to be amazing.” – Seventeen Magazine on FAMOUS IN LOVE
“Millennial Hitchcock, with a techno beat.” – Los Angeles Times lists GUILT as one of their “21 shows worth staying in to watch”
“With screenwriter Neil Biswas at the helm, we can safely say this series will fall at the grittier, more serious end of the superhero spectrum.” – Independent on STAN LEE’S LUCKY MAN
“He is a breath of fresh air, bringing quality food to a mass audience in his own breezy and unpretentious way.” – BBC News on Jamie OliverTORONTO (June 8, 2016) – Bell Media announced today its lineup of exclusive new programming for its industry-leading entertainment specialty channels for the 2016/2017 season. Led by the acquisition for Space of the highly anticipated DOCTOR WHO companion series CLASS from Stephen Moffat, the diverse series further cement Bell Media’s suite of channels as must-watch destinations, and complement Bell Media’s brand-building collection of original series. The new series include: Discovery
- the six-hour scripted broadcast event HARLEY AND THE DAVIDSONS, revisiting the birth of the iconic motorcycle company
- comedy series PEOPLE OF EARTH starring Wyatt Cenac (THE DAILY SHOW); and from Comedy Central Kevin Hart comedy HART OF THE CITY, one of many series coming to Bell Media as part of a recently announced long-term content licensing agreement with Viacom International Media Networks for Comedy Central content in Canada.
- in addition to CLASS, mind-bending drama FALLING WATER, and London-based underworld crime drama STAN LEE’S LUCKY MAN
- SHOOTER from Executive Producer Mark Wahlberg and starring Ryan Phillipe and Omar Epps; Hollywood It Girl drama FAMOUS IN LOVE starring Bella Thorne; drug cartel drama QUEEN OF THE SOUTH starring Alice Braga; murder mystery GUILT featuring Billy Zane; and family drama from Oprah Winfrey and Ava DuVerney, QUEEN SUGAR
- the second scripted drama series from E!, Hollywood insider drama THE ARRANGEMENT featuring Michael Vartan, Josh Henderson, and Christine Evangelista; Mariah Carey docu-series MARIAH’S WORLD; and fitness series REVENGE BODY BY KHLOE KARDASHIAN
- gladiator battle TEAM NINJA WARRIOR, comedy game show THE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE GAMESHOW, and high school animated comedy LEGENDS OF CHAMBERLAIN HEIGHTS
- Hollywood comedy LOOSELY EXACTLY NICOLE, serialized docu-series THE INVESTIGATION, weed dealer comedy MARY + JANE, and dark dramedy SWEET/VICIOUS
- all new programming from Jamie Oliver, including a new series to premiere this fall, and UNCORKED, an unscripted series documenting six aspiring master sommeliers from New York
- Discovery is the #1 entertainment specialty channel in primetime among total viewers and all adult demos, featuring two of the Top 3 series (CANADA’S WORST DRIVER and GOLD RUSH) with key adult demos; and five of the Top 10 among A25-54;
- Comedy is the #1 entertainment specialty among Adults 18-34 and ranks among the Top 5 with all key adult and female demos;
- Space, a Top 10 specialty network for total viewers and all key adult and female demos, with the #1 entertainment specialty program for all key adult demos (DOCTOR WHO);
- Bravo, a Top 5 entertainment specialty network in audience growth for all key female demos;
- and E!, which had its most-watched broadcast year to date among total viewers.
Master Sommelier is more than just a title; it’s a badge of honor, and to earn it you need to be a wine expert in mind, body, and spirit – an achievement measured by passing one of the world’s most difficult exams. If you can pass it, you’ll be let into a club with just over 200 members worldwide and granted access to the most desirable jobs in the entire food and wine industry. UNCORKED follows six aspiring master sommeliers from New York as they prepare for the Court of Masters Sommelier exam.