For 15 seasons, we’ve been KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS, who by now could be considered an American pop culture dynasty. At the helm of it all is the ultimate momager and matriarch, Kris Jenner.
In Season 16, premiering Sunday, March 31 at 9 p.m. ET on E!, Kris has her work cut out for her, juggling family pregnancy rumors, cheating scandals, and the planning of her grandkids’ extravagant birthday parties.
As a self-proclaimed momager (Kris even filed to trademark the term in 2015), she runs the Kardashian-Jenner empire, which has taken her from Calabasas housewife to notable business and branding guru.
Behind the scenes of the family’s successful TV shows, cosmetic companies, clothing lines, and brand collaborations, is Jenner negotiating, inking deals, and handling time-pressing scandals.
As executive producer of KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS, Kris knows how to keep fans tuned in, making sure that family drama is front and centre on the show. Filming wrapped for the season this month, so viewers could see the Jordyn and Tristan drama play out in the upcoming episodes.
Before diving into an all new season, let’s take a look back at some iconic Kris Jenner moments.
- She gave us the most quotable moment in KUWTK history. Who can really blame Kim for finding her light and taking advantage of it?
2. “You’re doing amazing, sweetie!” During Kim’s Playboy shoot, Kris showed that a proper momager is your biggest cheerleader but still gets down to business.
3. After Kim’s short-lived marriage to Kris Humphries, the other Kris wasn’t afraid to tell it like it is.
4. Her cameo in Ariana Grande’s "Thank U, Next" music video was a perfect fit since she’s not a regular mom, she’s a cool mom.
5. After a long day of carrying her family’s empire on her shoulders, a momager deserves a little TLC.
Season 16 of KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS premieres Sunday, March 31 at 9 p.m. ET on E!.