Michael Motamedi cooks in his last pressure test on MASTERCHEF CANADA
**Media Note** – Download photos for MASTERCHEF CANADA at BellMediaPR.caIn the next new episode of MASTERCHEF CANADA (Sunday, May 10 at 7 p.m./9 p.m. CT), the Top 5 home cooks enter the MASTERCHEF CANADA kitchen and discover not one, but two Mystery Box surprises. One box is filled with ingredients, and the other huge box contains an inspiring, emotional message from their families back home. Emotions run even higher for the remaining home cooks when it’s revealed that their families are in the MASTERCHEF CANADA kitchen, ready to cheer them on. The winning home cook gets to assign a piece of culinary equipment to each of their competitors in a strategic, high-stakes Elimination Challenge. The home cooks vying for the title of MASTERCHEF CANADA and the $100,000 cash prize are:
- Christopher Siu, a Pharmacy Student from Markham, Ont.
- Cody Karey, a Recording Artist from Vancouver, B.C.
- David Jorge, a Concrete Contractor from Surrey, B.C.
- Line Pelletier, a Canadian Military Veteran and Computer Specialist from Moncton, N.B.
- Sabrina Poirier, an Office Manager from Montréal, Que.