TORONTO (September 16, 2019) – On the eve of the CTV’s must-see 2019 Fall Season debut beginning Monday, Sept. 23, the network unveiled details today of its largest multi-platform national marketing campaign in recent history. Created and designed in-house by the award-winning Bell Media Agency, the strategic execution can now be seen nationally and in key Canadian markets on multiple platforms including TV, digital, social media, radio, out-of-home advertising, and movie theatres. The multi-phase campaign, which has been ramping up since the summer, invites viewers to “Get into” the season’s hottest shows on CTV.
“CTV’s fall marketing campaign is our most extensive in years, with executions in the streets, on air, and from the rooftops,” said Jon Arklay, Senior Vice-President, Bell Media Agency: Brand, Creative, and Marketing. “With an extensive mix of off-air elements and fresh creative across Bell Media’s unparalleled slate of platforms, this campaign captures CTV’s unique brand voice to ensure Canadians know where they’ll find the most exciting mix of returning hits and big-buzz new series this season.”
On-Air Campaign highlights:
As Premiere Week approaches, the on-air campaign has expanded to include conversational promos to entertain viewers, new brand IDs featuring stars of CTV series, countdowns, and spots featuring interviews with CTV’s entertainment authority, ETALK.
Off-Air Campaign highlights:
Nationally, consumers will see CTV’s fall programs featured on:
- In-store screens at Tim Hortons locations across Canada
- Cineplex in-theatre entertainment
- Takeovers and targeted pre-roll advertising across major digital and social media platforms
- Screens in pubs and restaurants across the country
In Calgary and Edmonton, CTV’s fall campaign features a high-impact transit execution including multiple Super Train wraps, dozens of bus murals, and nearly 100 Bus King Posters throughout both cities.
In Vancouver, CTV’s fall schedule is featured on digital boards and nearly 50 Transit King Posters.
In Toronto, CTV’s fall programs are featured on:
- High-impact TTC exterior and interior subway wraps, streetcar and bus wraps
- Bus murals and transit shelter ads across the GTA
- Branded signature columns in the downtown core
- Full motion digital display at the Yonge-Dundas Square